Here are some tips to save money on your next apparel order.
· Use fewer print colors
· Incorporate the color of the shirt into the design with negative space
· Best print pricing breaks are at 144 pieces
· Avoid ink color changes
· Exact reorders have lower setup costs
· Evaluate if you can use same print size on Youth and Adult shirts
· Embroidery costs drop significantly at 24 pieces
· Making embroidery logos smaller helps cut costs
· Drop fill stitches in embroidery logos and let the fabric show through
· Ask your salesperson for products on Sale or Clearance
· Always order extras! If you forget a couple people, running a few pieces later can be expensive.